The weather is a reflection of my mood today :(
Been more than a month but i dont see any translation of words into actions. But then again I also question myself if I'm the one who's getting too attached and having much greater expectations than before.. leading to all these tiny disappointments.
I hope I will feel better soon.
Anyhow, it's almost Christmas, and I've been caroling non-stop for more than a week. Funnily, though, I dont seem to feel the Christmas spirit this year. And the CNYish xmas deco in town doesnt help lollll. That, coupled with the fact that I'm too busy to do things that I wanna do this December. There's just this sense of lack of accomplishment, y'know? And of course, that wee bit of loneliness silently gnawing at my heart.
How I wish my December turned out differently. This is not a good way to end 2012.
Oh, and it's scary how judgmental they can get. I got quite a bit of a shock yesterday. I didnt even know how to properly respond to them. Yikes. Makes me wonder what nasty stuff has ever been said about me behind me back haha.
Alright. About 4 more hours to spare before I leave for my 10th caroling gig. Alone time once more. Yay?
Nay.
posted from Bloggeroid